Saturday, May 2, 2009

I should be sleeping....

Ok, its 3:15 in the morning here and I am wide awake. I don't think it's being on US time, I think it is excitement!!!!!

I can't believe we are so close to getting our boys! Tom. morning we fly into their province. We aren't suppose to get them until the 4th, but we have heard of cases where the children are brought earlier. Not really expecting it, but you never know!

We are sorry we missed our "skype" windows.... we've been on a set schedule with our guide. We have seen a lot in 2 days. Today we visited the Great wall, a cloisonne factory, a jade factory, we went to the olympic birds nest, had a nice lunch, and then went to an acrobatics show. We came back to our room and crashed! So I did get some sleep...not running entirely on empty.

3 comments:

Auntie Christina said...

Oh my gosh, I am so excited as well, I think we all are!!!, I have been running in and out of the house all day, in between sports and mulching to see if there were any blog updates, I seriously think I check this blog, email, and skype 20 times a day....Can't believe being parents is just a night away (or maybe sooner) after such a long journey.....you two will be awesome parents, those adorable boys are so lucky! Can't wait to hear more of your adventures, and love all the photos as well, I can't imagine how much was missed years ago when we did not have computers. Technology really rocks!
Love and Miss you Much...
Christina (Chris and Dillon too, or course!)

Anonymous said...

Dad and I are so excited knowing it's only a matter of hours before you are united with your sons. What a wonderful time in our lives. We've been checking Skype a lot, but you haven't been on. We look forward to seeing our grandsons soon. We are with you in spirit. We love you like crazy cakes!

Love and Hugs,

Grammy and Grampy C.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Sharon and Michael said...

Forgot to mention earlier ... Our Seth is from Henan. Is that where you are?