Friday, December 21, 2007

SQUARE #12


Great Grammy is wishing you
a happy time with your doggy
I know you'll love him too
because Mummy and Daddy do.
This square is another from my Grammy Brodie. It is so sweet that she thought to send one about our dog! Thank you Grammy!
I'll be honest my doggies have been my babies up to now- they are what has kept me sane over the years. And Scott and I have babied them like crazy. Our current doggy is a big sweet goofie mutt named Chloe. We adopted her from a rescue league in September. She is two and is just super sweet. We keep waiting for her to show us what crazy thing she might have done to have someone give her up. But NOTHING! She hardly ever barks, she is housetrained, she is awesome with kids (we have a three year old neighbor who likes to pet her), she doesn't chew on anything except her toys, she walks great on her leash. The only thing strange is that she doesn't really like to go out if she has to get her feet wet or cold. She runs down the stairs and "puts on the breaks" right before she hits the yard. She'll turn around and run right back up the stairs. It's so funny! But she is really good- we'll tell her "no- you have to go out" and then she'll turn around again and go out and do her business- but super quick- no hanging out getting her feet too cold!

No comments: