Monday, December 10, 2007

EMAIL FROM JAIME

Congrats Scott & Jennifer!

I left a message for you both at your home, but I wanted to follow up with this email and let you know that I finished the critical review of your dossier and it was perfect! Great work!

I am sending your beautiful dossier to Colorado today for translation. The FedEx tracking number is: 799236291148

The next email you will receive is notification that your dossier has been sent to China!

Let me know if you need anything else!

Talk to you soon.

Sincerely,

Jaime


We received this great email from Jaime in the dossier department- Yeah!!! I am glad to be able to keep track of it (unlike the paperwork from the USCIS which we still wonder where the first two copies supposedly sent to us went!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I'm grateful for these postings. It keeps me up-to-date. So exciting!

Love,
Mom C.
XOX