Monday, March 16, 2009

We are "Nesting"

I told Scott that we are officially "nesting."

We are working to get our kids room ready for our little guys.

The cribs are put together -and yes they are convertible so if we get home and discover immediately that they are able to climb out we can change them into toddler beds right away.

We spent the last couple days hanging room shelves, putting in more closest shelves, hanging up the tons of clothes grammy and grampy C couldn't resist (THANK YOU!!!!). The room is starting to come together! When G&G C were here for a visit Grammy made curtains for the room for us! I had been trying to find something that went with our "castle/medieval" theme and hadn't been able to do so. I finally figured I'd have to make something....but my sewing skills are....well let's just say I'm learning. I know I could do it, it would just have taken me a lot longer to get it done!!!!

All in all I think it is beginning to look good! Scott even has got into it! He was in Ikea... which he normally hates... and he found a couple things for the room too!

We'll have a "grand reveal" when we get it where we like it! Then you can "rate our space!"

(have I been watching too much HGTV or what?)

No comments: