Wednesday, November 28, 2007

NEED ONE MORE THING!

It turns out the CCAI didn't still have our original doctor's clearance letter so we would need to get a new one from the doctor.

Until we get that turned in our 9-11 day count will not officially be started.

So I immediately made a call to the Dr.'s office. (Wed.)

I didn't hear back, so I called again (Thursday) and explained how we hated to pressure them into getting this done but could we PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THIS DONE ASAP!

The Doctor's called first thing Friday morning and it was done and I could pick it up! Yeah!
I was just leaving for work so I stopped by the doctor's, grabbed the letter, called my boss and asked if it would be ok if I was a little late so I could deliver the letter to the agency. Yeah! I was good to go! I'm so thankful they are so understanding at work! And I only ended up being a 1/2 hour late for work!

No comments: