Sunday, August 12, 2007

Package from the GIT's!

We received a box full of goody's from the GIT"s- that would be grandparents-in-training!
Thanks Mom and Dad C!
Jean and Ernie went out fabric shopping for a quilt square and couldn't resist getting more than one!
Unfortunately as I was trying to take pictures of our new squares my camera's batteries died. My back-ups, which had been sitting around a while, had lost their charge as well. So I can only post a few pictures today. Guess you'll have to check back in to see the rest of the squares!
I also started a seperate blog just for the quilt squares- I'll still list them here when they come in, but if anyone just wants to see the squares they won 't have to go digging through all the blog entries to find them. I saw that this is what a lot of the bloggers did, so I figured I'd follow their lead. It's at the top of my favorite links list!

After my camera is up and running again I'll take some pictures of the "goodies" we have been sent as well. You know what they say, "One picture is worth a thousand words!"

No comments: